DIOCESAN REGISTRAR/GENERAL MANAGER
The Diocesan Registrar/General Manager is responsible for the management of the financial and administrative business of the Diocese of Bendigo. Responsibilities include strategic planning, financial management, staff leadership, relationship management, property and insurance matters. The senior nature of this position is reflected in the salary package offered.
Applicants for the position will:
- have demonstrated achievement/experience in business and/or financial management
- have an ability to work with ambiguity, exercising sound judgement and ethics
- be able to collaboratively and strategically problem solve
- have experience in the management and development of staff
- be a skilled communicator and negotiator
- have commitment to the ethos of a values based organisation
- have a positive spirit and attitude
Position description available from the Bishop’s Office. Contact Sarah Crutch - email@example.com or 03 5443 4711.
Applications addressing position criteria and resume to be submitted to The Bishop, PO Box 2, BENDIGO VIC 3552 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 7 December.